1. Check your engine, oil, powes steering etc
2. Check your break, oil, brake pad, make sure it’s still good
3. Check your tire, don’t over/under pressure
4. Check your safety, your safety belt etc
1. Use comfortable outfit
2. If you are tired, cancel it, This thing need 1000% concentration
Gears to take picture:
1. SE S700i
Blue Toyota Avanza feb 2004 with standard condition, standard oil from A2k(TGMO), standard tyre, standard safety belt, AC on
T.B Simatupang toll way on pondok indah direction
Around 6-7 am
1. Buckle up.
2. Drive your car to speed where you can handle it
3. Make sure for the rest of 1-2 km in front of you there is no other car
4. While you driving to your speed target, swith camera on
5. When you are on target speed, put your camerephone over your middlE steering wheel with one hand, the other hand still on the steering wheel. If the button is on the right grab it with your right hand
6. Watch the road in front of you, don’t watch to camera phone (WATCH THE ROAD !!!)
7. Press the button.
I already did it before on 140kph, but yesterday i feel like i want to this again 🙂
IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS TUTORIAL, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON’T BLAME ME IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU.