This post is for couple who still looking for name for their baby, don’t try to find in under table, because you never find it 🙂
I have this experience back in where we were expecting our first baby :), future daddy and future mommy trying to find best name for their child, but sometimes end up in fighting :). So you have to compromise to find name, because the name will last forever but you wouldn’t.
- Buy or rent books about name and find the name suit with your future child.
- or if you found words that sound cool then write it down
- find name for boy or girl, because you will need it
- make list of name you things is cool
Now the next step is very important (at least for me)
- I don’t want my child to have common name
- I want my child to have good name
So this is what I do
- Find it on google or others search engine, is the name is already exist?
- Modification common name, so you create new name 🙂
- If you “singkat” there should be meaning
- at last, cek in friendster 🙂
well I hope this tips can help you and your partner find new name for your future baby :0